Best Bi-Directional scan tool for the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gimmick feature is standard in diagzone while none of the launch or thinktool offerings under $1k have it.

paying to update these scanners through the legit channels makes no sense anymore.

Too bad about the D8 Xtool. Scannerdanner who I follow on YT and subscribe to his premium channel was sent both the D7 and D8 to review and I guess he said that they both were so bad that he never did a review on them and sent them back. I think a couple of the other well known online diag guys said the same thing.

The Launch looks like a nice tool and should do you well.
I would say the Xtool D7 and D8 is much ideal for the DIY crowd more so than for professionals.

I would say the Xtool D7 and D8 is much ideal for the DIY crowd more so than for professionals.
I don't think it was developed as a tool for the professional and geared more towards the DIY crowd but IMO, there are better tools out there from Launch, Thinktool, and Topdon in the same price range.

I don't think it was developed as a tool for the professional and geared more towards the DIY crowd but IMO, there are better tools out there from Launch, Thinktool, and Topdon in the same price range.
There is one nice feature that the Xtool does offer, vehicle customizations option on Toyota/Lexus.

Very happy with D7, does what I was after and way more.
After last major update about 5 months ago it's very close to D8 in features sans ECU programming. Paid us$385 to my door when it was on 30% sale a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back