Berryman's B-12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here we are at 1400 miles, all short trips. The B-12 has cut consumption in half in our 1995 Saturn SL. Was 1 quart every 1000 miles now 1/2 quart per 1000. I am now doing another soak and am using 1 oz. per piston. Then after the soak I put in the 6 oz. in the oil for a 5 minute idle, drain, then immediately put in new oil. Like to add that my wife had an excellent idea of using a meat injector to measure it out and apply to the spark plug holes. This made the whole procedure so much easier.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: RobZ71LM7
quote:

Originally posted by Frank:
Auto-Rx is
now in Goverment Vehicles & Small Diesel Engines.
That's a demanding customer.

Could you elaborate or provide us with documentation? Thanks.

Bump!

Berryman's B-12?
Frank

Loc: Jacksonville Beach Fl You should try another application of Auto-Rx by your post you "saw" some difference. Go to web site and find engine like your's and read what particular application is suggested. Auto-Rx is
now in Goverment Vehicles & Small Diesel Engines.
That's a demanding customer.

Frank Miller made this post on 12/21/02
Its post# 261957

Quantifying Auto Rx [Re: Gary Allan]
Frank

Loc: Jacksonville Beach Fl I am sorry you were put off by actual fact (getting a patent in the USA for specific applications needs third party collaboration) Spitty you never spent a dime with Auto-Rx so where and how you got product i don,t know what i do know is your hypotheticals are misrepresentation when you start posting your "quantifying" tests about a product not bought from the manufacture.

We just got our first order from the US Federal Goverment, do you know of any other metal cleaner product on this board that can make this statement?

When Auto-Rx pays for testing we have to furnish product, the lab does not borrow it or buy it from somebody else.

Frank Miller made this post on 3/13/08
Its post# 1105185

On 12/21/02 Frank Miller states that arx is now in Government Vehicles.
On 3/13/08 Frank Miller states that he just got his 1st order from the U.S. Federal Government.

Something strange is going on here guys, maybe auto-rx was just trying to boost its sales.

Say what you want about Berryman's B-12, but when I visited there Website I don't remember reading anything from Berryman's where they were bragging that there product was in Government Vehicles.

I am not going to say that auto-rx is being untruthful, that is for the members here to decide.

Many people have had good luck with B12, I never tried it. I like Kreen from what I've been reading about it. It is certainly worth a try for a fairly fast clean up of an engine, or for those who are hesitant about trying B12, MMO, or any of the other cleaners. JMO

B-12 is very strong, you can tell because they have pulled the crankcase directions off the can. Some numbnuts probably drove around with a can or 2 in their crankcase and then sued the company when their engine blew.

Originally Posted By: daman
Kreen sounds good i agree but the price keeps me away.

It does seem to work if you need some fast cleaning.

Originally Posted By: daman
Kreen sounds good i agree but the price keeps me away.

I don't mind paying for something that works as advertised. I'm also willing to bet the company will back their product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back