Back to the Future day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Back to the Future fans? If you remember from part 2 Marty and Doc went to the future date of Oct 21, 2015 which is today! Too bad we don't have flying cars, self lacing shoes or self drying jackets yet.

Although some companies are taking advantage of today. You can option out a new Ford Focus with a flux capacitor for $1.21 million. I think it should've been $1.21 billion since giga is a billion.

nypost

Build a Ford Focus

http://backintimefilm.com/
is a new documentary focused on the Back to the Future trilogy.

These people are for real:

12053117_10208216074749219_1542372713_n-e1443326282923.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Shannow
You guys missed it, Back to the future day was yesterday, October 21st. Today is 22nd.
Sure, sure, and the toilets swirl backwards there too....

Originally Posted By: lubricatosaurus
Originally Posted By: Shannow
You guys missed it, Back to the future day was yesterday, October 21st. Today is 22nd.
Sure, sure, and the toilets swirl backwards there too....
That is in the southern hemisphere.

Originally Posted By: shinyWheels
Any Back to the Future fans? If you remember from part 2 Marty and Doc went to the future date of Oct 21, 2015 which is today! Too bad we don't have flying cars, self lacing shoes or self drying jackets yet.

Although some companies are taking advantage of today. You can option out a new Ford Focus with a flux capacitor for $1.21 million. I think it should've been $1.21 billion since giga is a billion.

nypost

Build a Ford Focus
That is because the man is keeping us down.

The Cubs winning the world series was in there too. Doesn't look like that will be right since they are down 3-0 though.

Yeah, it's my favorite movie series. I play a PS4 game called Rocket League and I couldn't resist buying the $2 upgrade to have the Delorean time machine.

Yeah its definitely one if my favorite movies. There were many cool cars in the movie: 1948 Packard Custom Eight Victoria, 1946 Ford Super De Luxe, 1981 BMW 733i, 1985 Toyota truck, 1984 AMC Eagle wagon, and of course the 1981 DeLorean DMC, just to name a few.

1985......I was 16,life was good!!
laugh.gif
Friend of mine in high school had a DeLorean. Other friend of mine had a brand new 300ZX turbo. They were racing down a country road one night,my friend with the Z won by a longshot,and then the other guy with the DeLorean rolled it,totaling it. His dad is a police officer. From what I heard it didn't go well when he got home! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back