Back to BlackBerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd update this thread. I got a new phone. But it's not one that I considered until I saw it.

I went to the Verizon store on Friday. Looked briefly at the BBs, and decided quickly that those weren't going to work actually. The keyboards were tight(er than I remembered) and the screens were small and low-res. So I went home with a Droid Pro.

And returned it within an hour. The screen was small, which I could deal with. But it was also low-res, which I didn't like. The keyboard was cramped, but I could have gotten used to it. But the screen was decidedly low-quality.

So I came home (again) with an HTC Incredible 2. No physical keyboard, all virtual. But I really like it. The screen size makes it usable to me. The Motorola's virtual keyboard must not have had good error-correcting because I couldn't type with a darn on that, but I can hammer out words as fast as I can physically type, and it somehow "gets" everything I type.

So far, I'm very pleased.

I moved from the Bold to a droid earlier this year.
After a month i couldn't go back to the BB. I hated that phone especially the keyboard with a passion.
That was my first and last BB.

BB is a great "work" smartphone. I have one of them, and since I just dropped my iphone 3GS, which I loved, I now have an iphone 4.

While the iphone 4 does internet fr better than my work BB (tour 6750 model or along those lines), the keyboard on the BB makes it a far better unit to write long text emails. Much more accurate and faster.

So its all in what you need.

blackberry's call quality is well in most of the time. but sometimes you know...
grin.gif
.but the blcakberry battery could work long time, that's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back