BABY GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my baby girl's 18th birthday.....I be so glad that this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those darn payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get there, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the expression that's on yo mama's face."

So my baby girl she take the check over to her. I be anxious to hear what she say and what she look like. Baby girl walk through the door. I say, "Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"

"She say to tell you that "You ain't my daddy', and watch the expression on yo face."

Reminds me of a quick Benny Hill skit I saw once.

Couple lying in bed ready to turn the lights out to go to sleep when Benny looks at his rough looking wife and says "goodnight mother of six".

His wife replies "goodnight father of one".

Man I love Benny Hill
grin.gif
!

I know a guy who paid child support on 2 children for 3 years, just to find out that they weren't even his.

As time went on after the divorce, he would hear about how she was messing around while they were married. He had heard stories that went back to their engagement. He had a few friends who were pushing him to have a paternity test, but he didn't want to. Finally, he did, just to find out that only one of his 3 children was his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back