Away for the winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my yard this morning. The lump on the right is a Honda Odyssey.

100_7748.jpg

Last edited:
Yikes!!!

First snow storm of the year missed us to the east. We may get some snow tonight or tomorrow. Sunny and in the 40's here today. 20F last night. I hate the cold!

At 8:30 Saturday morning, my yard looked like this. The lump on the right is a Honda Odyssey....
frown.gif

Winter is, indeed, here.

100_7748.jpg

Further, this pic makes me very happy. I put my truck in storage at a house 4 hours away from me and last year I drove there in a blinding surprise snow storm

100_7575.jpg

Last year --- yes, it was covered in road salt :cry:

storage.jpg

Originally Posted By: DC_Stewart
While I am a firm believer that real trucks don't have spark plugs, this "truck" will hopefully never see snow or road salt ever again.

I understand.. That little truck is a fine piece of work.

Nicely done...
thumbsup2.gif

Winter is driving me nuts and the truck is tucked away in Fredericton, sooooo...................
I'm refinishing my shift knob and an old Jaguar wheel for the truck. What are you doing to stave of shack-wackyness?

100_7926.jpg

100_7922.jpg

Clever! I'd like to mess with my new-in-october motorcycle... maybe charge the battery... but it's up against the back wall of my garage and hard to get at. The anarchy of winter has things mildly disorganized as well... has a snowblower blow up and am still tinkering with a "new" 1982...

It's going to be a fun spring, I changed a clutch at 5'F (that's -15 to you
08.gif
) and threw the old parts in a snowbank... same snowbank holding all these paver stones I got marked down from $4 to $.25, I like stashing away suprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back