Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to PM a mod or be real high up.

Give money or be a veteran are the two most popular ways.

You can't just upload a png, if you were wondering.

All they have to do it chech the enable avatar box on the Admin side of the forum. Not sure why you would want to lock that out, it's part of the fun of a forum.

Last edited:
I am kinda happy there are minimal avatars on this page. I am on a couple other forums where people have almost NSFW avatars, which I don't mind but I have to be careful surfing.

Well, when in Rome.....................no Avatars it is then.
01.gif
57.gif
15.gif
banana2.gif
cheers3.gif
23.gif
50.gif

yeah I'm happy there aren't too many avatars. The ones that this site has are not annoying at all. Hate it when I'm surfing in a public place and NSFW avatars randomly pop up

Originally Posted By: Blocker
Is it possible to have an Avatar on this site ?

No avatars and I'm fine with it. I even have 'Allow Signatures' disabled. Not wanting to see / read them either.

Last edited:
So what is NSFW. We're 20 yrs behind down here. Not even allowed to have guns yet !!!

Not Safe For Work.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Is it possible to have an Avatar on this site ?

No avatars and I'm fine with it. I even have 'Allow Signatures' disabled. Not wanting to see / read them either.

If used appropriately, sigs can give good info. So many posts of people asking about their vehcile and no specifics are listed.
Also here there is a 150 character limit, so no fancy sigs, I don't think images are allowed in sigs either.

Originally Posted By: Burd
I was going to put an avatar size pics up of my 3 vehicles. Looks like you can't do pics.

If you're just wanting to upload pictures within your post,you can upload them from your computer. Click this button to upload them:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back