AutoZone or AAP for new car battery ?

Just another option for those of you with a Rural King nearby. I've bought my last several batteries from them for substantially less than Auto Zone or Advance Auto. No issues so far...

Just another option for those of you with a Rural King nearby. I've bought my last several batteries from them for substantially less than Auto Zone or Advance Auto. No issues so far...
I’ve been in the Rural king in Bloomington, IN twice now. Haven’t been to any others. Their supply of batteries is impressive.

Do you know the supplier of their batteries? They even carried the one for my Accord, cheap.

I’ve been in the Rural king in Bloomington, IN twice now. Haven’t been to any others. Their supply of batteries is impressive.

Do you know the supplier of their batteries? They even carried the one for my Accord, cheap.
Not sure about Bloomington, but the Rural King batteries in Virginia are sourced from Exide. The higher line "Select" batteries have the Exide trademark fold-down handles.

1716662144028.jpg

I have nothing but bad luck from Autozone. So, I do not recommend them, for anything electrical.

Back