Autozone fires Air Force Vet who stops robbery...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , nice corporate policies , I don t get it , save your fella s butt , get fired , wow nice esample to give to others right .

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Why didn't he shoot the robber ???????

Hes a vet, we arent trained to kill our own citizen , even if dangerous.

We are trained to handle every situation with care. If isntead of running he pointed the gun at him , he wouldve gotten one in leg.

He stopped the rubbery , mission accomplished.

Originally Posted By: sprocketser
Well , nice corporate policies , I don t get it , save your fella s butt , get fired , wow nice esample to give to others right .

Autozone are [censored].

Originally Posted By: Voltmaster

Hes a vet, we arent trained to kill our own citizen , even if dangerous.

We are trained to handle every situation with care. If isntead of running he pointed the gun at him , he wouldve gotten one in leg.

I wonder if he would have gotten fired if he then had the police report to show he saved a life. Lawsuit, extenuating circumstances?

He stopped the robbery , mission accomplished.

I wonder if he would have gotten fired if he HAD shot the person. He could have shown that he saved a life. Possible lawsuit, extenuating circumstances?

Originally Posted By: GearheadTool

I wonder if he would have gotten fired if he HAD shot the person. He could have shown that he saved a life. Possible lawsuit, extenuating circumstances?

He probably would have been arrested and charged with something ridiculous. His only mistakes were getting involved, and caring for a company that doesn't care for him.

Because when he came back in to the store and confonted the guy he ran away. You can not claim self defense, or defense of any kind, if the person runs away. Had he shot him as he ran away he would face murder charges. Now, had the robber advanced towards him in a threatening manner that is different.

AutoZone will never see a cent of my money ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back