AutoRx - Maybe This Stuff Really Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the Rx rinse phase in my 86 Toy pickup. During this phase the truck increased in power and no ... it was not expected to be truthful as I am wary of such claims. But, when I changed out the rinse oil (Castrol Dino) for a fresh batch of Syntec, something interesting happened. When I wiped the drain plug off it was gleeming. It looked like it has been polished. Quite startling actually. I have been changing the oil on this truck for years and years and years and it always looked like a clean used hunk of metal. I tell you, it was shining. Quite surprising.

The truck runs like a new one now and I am quite pleased with my results. Not sure if it works for everyone, but it was worth every penny for me.

Nice job Rx.

I pulled the dipstick on my neighbors car which had a nice varnish coating. Put a dab of straight AutoRx on my fingers and was able to run the varnish off the metal in about a minute or so at room temp.

TS

Thanks to both of you for your posts. Auto-Rx works if you work it. Best place to get results like above is from www.auto-rx.com (application instructions)

Glad some one finally posted about Auto-Rx ability to clean a cosmetic dicoloration on metal.

Too slick you are right. I don't know of anyone that has used ARX, that hasn't observed a clean dip stick. Even the staining is gone. Reason being the bottom of the stick is in a great position to be cleaned, plenty of oil flow and movement.

Yes, I suspect that arx did a great job of cleaning the pan out in my saab. The sides had some deposits on them but the bottom of the pan (prone to filling up with goo on my model saab) was pretty clean.

Everything you see in the pic below was wiped up with a paper towel except on the very edges of the pan.

-

This next pic isn't mine but to show you how bad the same engine can destroy oil, take a look at this pic. It was from a Saab 9-3 (pre 2003 model) with only 16,000 miles! In that time, it had TWO OIL CHANGES! I'd say mine looks much better off!

-

shocked.gif

A-Rx did a great job on my fiance's ZX2 already. I just started the rinse phase. I took a look down into the engine and it's sparkling. I wish I had taken a pic before. Oh well. The car is actually a pleasure to drive again ( for a Ford ). It no longer stumbles and vibrates at idle, the gas mileage is up and it accelerates much better. Very pleased with the results of my first trial. I bought 3 more bottles before the price goes up. Thanks Frank for a great product that works as advertised.
cheers.gif

[ August 29, 2006, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: boone88rr ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back