Auto-RX in 3.0L Camry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: zyxelenator
Originally Posted By: BlazerLT
I am sorry to say that after all the different additives, oil, flushes and products the OP has put into his engine, there is in no way can anyone get any information on what solved what in this thread.

It was almost like the guy couldn't follow SIMPLE instructions on what oil to use during the test and instead started adding more and more [censored] to his oil. He is all over the place.

Sounds like someone with additive A.D.D.
No, not really. Just someone who doesn't like to wait.And I saw that ARX is not doing much. Thread is almost done. 600 miles left on last ARX run. Pictures will be uploaded and thread will not be updated anymore.
All that "[censored]" as you said made car run much better comparing to it's condition a year ago. I am perfectionist, I make my stuff work perfect or close to perfect and/or until expense makes sense. If someone likes to drive cars in [censored] condition-- it is their choice.
Everything got solved with Kreen piston soak and manual cleaning under valve covers.

You don't have a clue as to what made the fix. No one can follor you. You have an attention deficit disorder that doesn't allow you to follow instructions and see what works. You threw everything at it and wasted a lot of money.

You don't have a clue as to what made the fix. No one can follor you. You have an attention deficit disorder that doesn't allow you to follow instructions and see what works. You threw everything at it and wasted a lot of money.

Wow! This is a very harsh statement and you should apologize!

This guy did a lot of different things, but documented it very well and it worked for him in the end.

This is a whole lot of better than most of the neyseyers on BITOG.

Originally Posted By: zyxelenator
I am sorry to say that after all the different additives, oil, flushes and products the OP has put into his engine, there is in no way can anyone get any information on what solved what in this thread.

It was almost like the guy couldn't follow SIMPLE instructions on what oil to use during the test and instead started adding more and more [censored] to his oil. He is all over the place.

Sounds like someone with additive A.D.D.
No, not really. Just someone who doesn't like to wait.And I saw that ARX is not doing much. Thread is almost done. 600 miles left on last ARX run. Pictures will be uploaded and thread will not be updated anymore.
All that "[censored]" as you said made car run much better comparing to it's condition a year ago. I am perfectionist, I make my stuff work perfect or close to perfect and/or until expense makes sense. If someone likes to drive cars in [censored] condition-- it is their choice.
Everything got solved with Kreen piston soak and manual cleaning under valve covers.

LOL, I'm not asking anyone to read it, but it has 69941 views for a reason. I followed directions for first cleaning phase, all filter swaps, rinse cycle was shorter, Don't think additional 1000 miles with plain oil will do anything or rinse out ARX more.It could be done with 20 min fresh fill and ride on HWY. I wanted to try something different, had free time a oil to try, and take a break from ARX. Last ARX bottle is in the sump right now, and it was there for 4000 miles, filter swap was done at 1500 miles and little bit of "crums" were spotted in filter, not enough to clog filter. So why should I waste time and filters if they completely fine and always were? Spending money to gain experience is not a waste.
And Yes, I do have clue what made a fix--Kreen and hands growing from right place.

Picture of last ARX treatment:
CIMG0152.jpg

Before this oci:
288859_2323211359766_1234067970_32888997_4287520_o.jpg

End of story.Might cut open filter later on.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
????
Is there supposed to be a difference? I see none.

I'm seeing it either??

I don't see it ether :), so no visible change. But It's aluminum with pores, so It's almost impossible to clean it out. My goal is not to get it dirty again.

Last edited:
That was on the wicked side--uncalled for IMO.
The guy was having some fun while getting an older car to run better, and he brought us along on his adventure. A BIG THANKS XY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back