Auto-RX and Powerstroke diesel question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 131k on my 2002 F-350 7.3 diesel and thought after reading some info on the use of ARX, that I might give it a try.

Has anyone out there used it on their PSD and if so, what were the results? Thanks-

Pappy

Pappy,

I have used it in my 95 PSD with excellent results. I was using synthetic oil and did an analysis, did the Auto-Rx clean and rinse. Then I changed to dino and the results were super.

I just finished the clean on my 01 PSD. And am now ready to change the rinse oil. The engine runs great.

This is the second clean and rinse on both vehicles. Just follow the directions for Diesel engines on the Auto-Rx site and you will be happy with the results.

smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pappy19:
I have 131k on my 2002 F-350 7.3 diesel and thought after reading some info on the use of ARX, that I might give it a try.

Has anyone out there used it on their PSD and if so, what were the results? Thanks-

Pappy

I performed the Auto-RX clean & rinse phases on my 2001 PSD from 92000-9600 miles. It strengthened my High pressure oil system to where I stopped getting the 1211 ICP code.

Hammer

[/qb][/QUOTE]I performed the Auto-RX clean & rinse phases on my 2001 PSD from 92000-9600 miles. It strengthened my High pressure oil system to where I stopped getting the 1211 ICP code.

Hammer [/QB][/QUOTE]

I think what is so fantastic is that the High pressure oil system (HPOP) on a PSD is a secondary oil system and uses the same oil from the crankcase. This system has 500 PSI at idle and 3600 PSI at full load and is used for the HEUI injector system. I am glad that Auto-Rx helped cured your problem.

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back