Audi Q5 or Genesis GV70 part two

Service problems are going to be across the board. There are a lack of dealer techs in all makes and states.

The HK dealers have tons of turn over typically as well

One small SUV that I have my eye on is the new BMW X1, but availability is a bit of an issue, as with many cars these days, plus it's a first year model.
If I was looking for a smaller SUV the X1 M35i would be at the top of my list.

If I was looking for a smaller SUV the X1 M35i would be at the top of my list.
I hope it's better than the regular X1 with DSG where they totally messed up the throttle programming and there is a massive delay from a dead stop, even in sport mode. Maybe it'll get fixed with an update eventually, but for now I crossed it off my list after test driving it. Various YT reviewers confirmed this awful behavior.

Genesis is building stand alone dealerships in rapid pace. you'll have a better experience at one of these.
Louisville doesn't have a separate Genesis dealer yet. I think that really hurts sales in that market.

Here's an update from the OP. I ended up getting a Hyundai Santa Fe Limited with the 2.5T engine and AWD. I felt that the Santa Fe was more sorted than the GV70 would be.
I'm really liking the Santa Fe. It's a Goldilocks size (not too big, not too small), it's comfortable, and very quiet. Maybe not as much as the Genesis but probably the quietest car I've ever had. I'm also loving the 2.5T. That 311 lb./ft. of torque gets the job done effortlessly. I know that there are quicker cars, but this 2.5T moves it along very well. No problem getting quickly up to speed on the interstate or passing. The only downside for me is that the suspension is too soft. I wish it was firmer and that the car sat lower, as it sits rather high right now. Shark Racing sells some HSD coilovers for the Santa Fe but I'm not sure I want to get involved with that unless I knew someone who had already gone that way and liked it. I'm a little skittish about modding cars. I fear any deviation from stock could present a problem. Anyone here familiar with HSD?
So that's my story so far.

Here's an update from the OP. I ended up getting a Hyundai Santa Fe Limited with the 2.5T engine and AWD. I felt that the Santa Fe was more sorted than the GV70 would be.
I'm really liking the Santa Fe. It's a Goldilocks size (not too big, not too small), it's comfortable, and very quiet. Maybe not as much as the Genesis but probably the quietest car I've ever had. I'm also loving the 2.5T. That 311 lb./ft. of torque gets the job done effortlessly. I know that there are quicker cars, but this 2.5T moves it along very well. No problem getting quickly up to speed on the interstate or passing. The only downside for me is that the suspension is too soft. I wish it was firmer and that the car sat lower, as it sits rather high right now. Shark Racing sells some HSD coilovers for the Santa Fe but I'm not sure I want to get involved with that unless I knew someone who had already gone that way and liked it. I'm a little skittish about modding cars. I fear any deviation from stock could present a problem. Anyone here familiar with HSD?
So that's my story so far.
Coilovers can often be too stiff for a car that only sees street usage. I would check and see what is available from Bilstein and Koni.

When is it releasing?
fall 23 so realistically early 24.
The cx-90's look pretty nice but I dont want or need a baby 3rd row.

rwd based awd, 3.3L inline 6 turbo 280 or 340hp depending on model/tier bought.
Gets same mpg as my forester wilderness.

IIRC there is a hybrid model too.

"sort of" first model year. Its very similar to the cx-60 so not exactly first model year... but... first model year.

competitive with what? I'd be coming from a 180hp subaru :LOL:
They have the power and the chassis, they just wanted to go the hard route and avoid using a ZF8 like everyone else, and has resulted in the most abysmal launch imaginable compared to its peers when you mat it. Once it gets rolling, it's fine, but the transmission is a total anchor from a dig.

To me the ZF8 would be a selling point.. Have you ever driven a ZF9 or some of these new CVTs.

Edit: I partially misread your reply.. .

Back