at what age do seniors get senior pricing?

If I was a business owner and I saw a senior pull up in a Corvette or with a F150 pulling a boat, I don't think I'd go out of my way to offer a senior discount.
Well then how am I supposed to make the payments on my Vette. BTW....get off my lawn :ROFLMAO:

i don't actively ask every place i go if there is a senior discount, but most of the time ,espesically in restaurants , the menu gives senior pricing right on the front or entrance. if thats the case, why not take advantage of it.

And the unspoken understanding that the next time you hand me a reduced fare ticket you better have ID.
That needed to be disclosed upfront, such as printing "We reserve the right to require proof of age from people using this ticket" on the tickets.

When I was nearing "senior" age, they kept moving the target; 55 to 65 to 68.... It feels like this:
catbert 01.jpg

If I was a business owner and I saw a senior pull up in a Corvette or with a F150 pulling a boat, I don't think I'd go out of my way to offer a senior discount.
Unless it's a car spa or a Whole Paycheck grocery, that business owner would be far more likely to see a senior come in that can barely afford to eat anything.

Back