Are you OLD.

Do these count ? Listened to them on the YAMAHA KX-W592 dual cassette deck .

IMG_9545.JPG
IMG_9547.JPG
IMG_9548.JPG

IMG_9550.JPG
IMG_9554.JPG

Last edited:
Not quite 100%, but the vast majority of them are familiar, which might be an oddity for folks my age (30s). I grew up with many of my great-grandparents and lived with my grandparents for a while, which is probably the explanation for it. I can still remember watching baseball with my great-grandmother on her box television.
I'm 31 and have roughly the same experience as yourself. The only thing that I didn't have experience or exposure to was the duck and cover under the school desk.

Anyone here remember wearing pinhole jerseys? I'm guessing they were made from some kind've polyester, and they were covered in tiny holes, and always had a number on the front that was a plastic iron-on transfer:D Those were my faves!

15/32 ain’t bad, the tv brought back memories of my grandparents house lol… my grandmother had that thing until 2018! Simpsons just doesn’t feel right on any other tv… maybe it’s the static noise of the degausser that’s missing?

I was there and part of it and yet its still hard to accept there was a time that there was about no place on earth you could walk into that was not completely filled with cigarette smoke. Office buildings , stores , coffee shops .... EVEN Doctor's offices etc..... I quit in 1980 and started again in 2001 for some reason and quit again in 2002.

Remember having hard time getting door open of the 2 door convertible THUNDERBIRD ('64 - '66 ) when getting out of the rear seat with the car parked facing up steep hills . I think I was 7 or 8 years old .

The first 8 track I bought with my own money was REO Speedwagon A Decade of Rock and Roll. I wore that one out on a cheap under dash 8 track player in my '72 Chevelle. Later on I bought Styx Equinox and Journey Infinity on 8 track.

Back