Are these Duralast coils any good?

My honest opinion of those Duralast coils is that they are just average. The are made for Duralast by Wells or SMP depending in application. That should tell you the 50/50 chance you take based on their quality reputation. I have installed plenty DL coild and had to warranty a few after as short as 3 months of service. Are they horrible? No. Are they top notch or OEM equivalent? No. Will they do the job as intended? - Yes but you never know for how long lol

Interesting. I just tuned up a 2014 BMW M6 at 56k miles while it was here for CIC unit repairs (BMW lists 60k mile plug replacement). I used the same Bosch number as what came out of the car - Autozone stocked them and they appeared to be the exact plug by visual check except it didn't have the M logo - but same everything else even the engraved part numbers were identical. Car runs great -are you saying these plugs were not acceptable to use because I've used them in the last 10-15 BMW's I have serviced so I don't want a bunch of comebacks.
I’ll send you a PM with more details.

Back