Are people going off the deep end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugles don't have the scare-the-[censored]-out-of-a-sleeping-person first note impact.

Rather than a bugle, why not use a kazoo?
wink.gif

I have a neighbor who seems to think his house is too nice to let visitors park in front of. Instead, they always seem to end up parked in front of mine. Same with his trash cans. Don't get me started about his fence that he won't repair. You'd think when I put up hogwire over the holes (to prevent my dog from getting loose) that he'd get the point. Too bad about that used oil that accidentally ran under the fence...
whistle.gif

When it comes to deliberate noisemaking I prefer a carbide cannon made from a garbage can and a sparking plug. I no longer have my '65 Dodge Coronet 383-4V with factory dual exhaust (parted with it in '84) which used to irritate a former neighbor *several* houses down when I fired it up to go to work...

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
bugles don't have the scare-the-[censored]-out-of-a-sleeping-person first note impact.

Rather than a bugle, why not use a kazoo?
wink.gif

He's ex-military! Oh, how about a bosun's whistle?
LOL.gif

When he mentions that his wife can't relax there's a big red flag. IDK what their relationship is, if he treats her like property, if he needs something to protect, if he feels inferior, if he's one of those jerks in a bar "Are you looking at my woman?" etc.

Figure that out and you may have figured him out.

32.gif
Personally the drone of a 4 cycle mower is way more relaxing than a jetski bouncing off waves or a modified sportbike going through the gears... then getting stuck behind someone going 35... both of which I can hear from my house in the summer.
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted By: eljefino
When he mentions that his wife can't relax there's a big red flag. IDK what their relationship is, if he treats her like property, if he needs something to protect, if he feels inferior, if he's one of those jerks in a bar "Are you looking at my woman?" etc.

Or she could be pregnant or sick. If I had to deal with a pregnant wife you bet your [censored] I'd be ready to tear the head off anybody that did anything to make her uncomfortable. And I'd probably have had a few beers before hand.

Of course, you might be right. He might just be a drunk with an inferiority complex. This is what I think, anyway.

watch the movie "lakeview terrace" it's all about neighbors who go to extremes against each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back