Archuletta resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
The administrator of the Office of Personnel Management, Archuletta, has resigned, on a Friday going into the weekend.

Information is now coming out that this is probably one of the biggest hacks of information in history. Probably tens of millions of current and former USA federal employees were affected by the loss of personal information.

This is not a political post. This hacking of the OPM is major news and could have all kinds of consequences. It should be impossible for any reasonable person to admit that it is a major news story.

I don't know who obtained all of that information. If it was mainland China, just to give one possible example, they may possibly have information on all CIA agents. That is just one example.

Or whoever has the information could sell that information for identity thief, or for several other reasons.

Like I said, this is not a political post. Although it is curious that a lot of this news comes out on a Friday going into the weekend. I know that at least MSN, Fox, and the Drudge Report are reporting on this.

But because this resignation took place on a Friday, it probably will not be reported until tomorrow by a lot of news organizations. And many people may be unaware of it if they don't watch the news on weekends.

It was reported on MSN, Fox, and the Drudge Report that President Obama has already received and approved of the resignation of Archuletta.

This is from the WSJ:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/opm-director...=trending_now_8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back