Apple worth ONE GOOGLE more than Exxon/Mobil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't believe how much Apple is worth. Really big moment for share holders today as Apple peaks at $700 a share during after hour trading!!

Apple's market value is now approx. $655 Billion.

Exxon/Mobil's market value is now approx. $424 Billion

Google's market value is now approx. $232 Billion

Apple is worth more than both Exxon/Mobil and Google combined!!! That is insane!

Guys! It is not to late. Countless annalists believe Apple is set to become the worlds first Trillion dollar company.

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/09/17/appl...and-market-cap/

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Do you work for Apple? All you seem to do is wave your Apple pom poms.

No.

But I am invested in Apple.

Regardless of my interest, the subject is "news" worthy. So my vested interest should not really play any role in your digestion of the information.

Originally Posted By: rg200amp

No.

Regardless of my interest, the subject is "news" worthy. So my vested interest should not really play any role in your digestion of the information.

+1 it is note worthy. The hatred is ridiculous, this is valid interesting news, becase IIRC, we have not seen a trillion dollar market cap company yet.

Now of course Exxon Mobil is the bad guy because they are charging $4/gal on a must have product, while Apple is charging $600 on a luxury item...

Apple has received a fair amount of money from me. I don't like their computers, but I have an old iPod Video 60GB, a newer iPod 160GB and a 64GB iPhone 4S. My mom has a 64GB 4S as well. The iPhone and iPods both work so well and are so intuitive to use.

They make a good product that people either love or hate. It would be nice if they could make them in the US or even Canada as opposed to China. I have read the papers about why they are made in China, but still, it would be nice to have them made in a 1st world country.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2

No.

+1 it is note worthy. The hatred is ridiculous, this is valid interesting news, becase IIRC, we have not seen a trillion dollar market cap company yet.

Now of course Exxon Mobil is the bad guy because they are charging $4/gal on a must have product, while Apple is charging $600 on a luxury item...

Too bad I have to buy more than a gallon of gas every two or three years......

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more
Countless annalists believe...

That's one "n" away from being the single greatest spelling error in history.

lol.gif

People buy what they want, place value in what they want. They don't have a single penny of mine but that's my freedom to choose...its great, isn't it?

I don't worry about individual equities as most of my stocks are owned in the form of index funds.

Index funds beat 80% of managed portfolios and you pay far smaller fees to own them.

Originally Posted By: Chevys_n_Hawgs
Originally Posted By: JHZR2

No.

Too bad I have to buy more than a gallon of gas every two or three years......

So Exxon Mobil should extend you charity by reducing their profit margin because you have to buy gas??!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back