Anyone used Peddle to sell a car? (Or have suggestions)

The car is gone. The tow truck driver called me last night and told me that he only lives a couple of blocks away and I'd be his first pickup of the day. I got my $290 in cash and the whole process was pretty easy. I took pictures, and might post some later.

Hopefully my visit to the MVA won't be too bad.

It's gone!
8330-1603714149-409c702aca35aed7155342172eb2c382.jpg

Thread revival, in case anyone is looking in the future. I figured I would role the dice and see how it went with Peddle. Overall ended up being a non-issue, all positive. Accepted an offer online, received a call from the junkyard Peddle was using in my area ~10 minutes after I accepted the offer. Junkyard asked if I could make a day that week work, as they were going to be in the area already. Gave me a 5 hour window as a potential but said it would likely be within a specific 2 hour window, I was the second pickup. Driver showed up within the window, with cash.

Ironic to me, the junkyard is around 90 miles away, chatted with the driver for a while and he said he is up this way 3 days a week. Refreshing experience after not being able to get multiple junkyards to call me back or to offer to to pick it up for free when convenient for them.

Sad to see the car go but good to have it gone - I look forward to having a clear driveway when snowblowing this winter.

Back