Anyone try Red Light Therapy ?

My wife has terrible neuropathy in her feet and hands. I just ordered some red light therapy foot devices and will also probably try a device called the Rebuilder that uses electronic stimulation.

It seems all most doctors want to do is throw pain pills at it.

Anyway, have you tried RLT and for what?

I recommend this. THC therapy, get it in candies, cookies, gummy bears. or a Bong. ;)
maxresdefault.jpg

My wife has terrible neuropathy in her feet and hands. I just ordered some red light therapy foot devices and will also probably try a device called the Rebuilder that uses electronic stimulation.

It seems all most doctors want to do is throw pain pills at it.

Anyway, have you tried RLT and for what?
Wife tried the microwave therapy from some massage place once. I was concerned and checked the gun they use and it was 900Mhz and about 100W. Basically, it is microwaving your muscle like you defrost your frozen chicken at low power. Not enough to cook you but nothing different than a heating blanket.

Look for the power rating, that's the most you are going to get and light don't pass through the skin too deep. It shouldn't cook you and it won't help too much.

Now Red Light District therapy...... that might work very well depending on the therapists.

My diabetic father tried the red LED devices that were supposed to help neuropathy. I'm not at all sure it helped in any way. I would have no way of knowing whether such devices have any benefit for any condition. But he was way too far gone for such minor measures.

"IF" I remember correctly, they were supposed to provide a warming effect, that allowed other cells to then utilize "energy" that was not being used for the heat of combustion, er, ah, metabolism.

My diabetic father tried the red LED devices that were supposed to help neuropathy. I'm not at all sure it helped in any way. I would have no way of knowing whether such devices have any benefit for any condition. But he was way too far gone for such minor measures.

"IF" I remember correctly, they were supposed to provide a warming effect, that allowed other cells to then utilize "energy" that was not being used for the heat of combustion, er, ah, metabolism.
Infrared, microwave, heating pad, etc all do that to a certain extend. The key is not to overheat you and not going into UV+ range. Gingseng, ginger, cinnamon, chicken soup (whole chicken broth, no frying or baking before boiling) etc may also improve blood circulation and help.

Back