Anyone sell a car to Vroom?

Ihave a 2018 Buick Regal Sportback that a purchased about a year ago and have only put
810 miles on it. Seems senseless to me to keep it around. Anyway I filled out a form to
see what Vroom offered,I was happy with the amount that they would give me.
They request a sign a contract and send them my title. Im very reluctant to do that.
Curious if anyone has dealt with them before?
Thanks

Have you tried a local car dealer? Most dealers, especially in the current market, will buy a car from an individual straight out if it is something they need in inventory. Selling it to a local dealer you could be assured of exchanging the check for your title in a face to face transaction.

We just sold a car to Carmax Wichita, where the deal is finalized in person. Offer was $1700 above dealer trade. This is the second vehicle we have sold to Carmax and believe we got a fair deal each time.

Sold my 2019 miata and a 2017 Lexus CT200h to Vroom.. Decent experience. The send a trucking company to pickup the car. The second time they took a while to send the check but a few painless phone calls escalated it. Carvana generally pays more, sometimes they will match them.

You should also get a quote from Carvana. They have their system perfected. Ive known a few people who sold to Caravana, nothing but good to say about them. I purchased and returned a car from them, process is smooth and professional.

Last edited:
Back