Anyone got a boss that HOVERS? *Humor*

1000001620.jpg

Our 4 month old Emden goose, Gino, absolutely HAS to be nosey whenever we're out working in the yard. Today, this was my supervision while I repaired my old Craftsman snow blower in preparation for the season. I tell you what, he's a stickler for details!

I've heard that they tend to have quirky personalities and tend to stay close to one individual.

I've heard that they tend to have quirky personalities and tend to stay close to one individual.

He can be VERY quirky, and he definitely knows that my girl and I are "Mom and Dad". However, he's an amazing protector for our chickens. Geese have amazing hearing and eyesight, and will NOT hesitate to alert if they sense something is wrong in their area.

Reactions: 4WD
He can be VERY quirky, and he definitely knows that my girl and I are "Mom and Dad". However, he's an amazing protector for our chickens. Geese have amazing hearing and eyesight, and will NOT hesitate to alert if they sense something is wrong in their area.
They can be quite aggressive in defense of a perceived threat. At the age of seven or eight, one of my uncle’s geese decided I was a threat. I wasn’t, but I did run from that thing! 😂

Back