Anyone else use Affresh cleaner products?

I just used the clothes washer tablet and was impressed by how clean and good smelling the washer is now. Thinking of getting the dishwasher tablets too.

Anyone else use them?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221125-142209.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125-142209.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 13
I use the tablets for the washing machine. I like it better than the Tide brand cleaner. The Tide foams up way too much.

Probably true. But I could also probably make my own detergent, bleach and fabric softener. But I don't wanna.....😁

I dont wanna make soap or softener either.

I'm sure the tablet is convenient. Its always more convenient to buy things prepackaged.

I'm simply using the 2 chemicals I (and many others) already have instead of buying a tablet.

Are they used in equal proportions? I just use chlorine bleach for the cleaning cycle.

Heres the afresh mix.

For me I haven't bought wash soda in a while l and instead use the oxyclean/ sodium percabonate/ citric acid / lemishine

Chlorine works ok. I prefer scorching heat (185) and a scoop of percarb

I dont really need bleach with a miele.

Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 3.06.33 PM.jpg

Are using CapDosing?

No.

Im using Persil loaded into the twin dos dispenser after I use up the Miele liquid.

20 ML per load to be precise about it. The miele default setting was 33.

I went from powder to liquid with this machine but prior I really liked Persil Megaperls powders for white and color as well.

I'm using the fake Persil, you know, the one they sell at W*M, the German one sold at Miele stores is better in my opinion, thicker and comes in different scents. Getting ready to do a load of darks with OMO right now.

I also have a box of European Persil powder on deck.

I just used the clothes washer tablet and was impressed by how clean and good smelling the washer is now. Thinking of getting the dishwasher tablets too.

Anyone else use them?
Haven't used them yet,but they are on my list to buy.

I dont wanna make soap or softener either.

I'm sure the tablet is convenient. Its always more convenient to buy things prepackaged.

I'm simply using the 2 chemicals I (and many others) already have instead of buying a tablet.
Well if you already have it might as well!

Actually, the best thing is to buy citric acid on Amazon, and use 1 cup of it on your washers clean washer cycle if it has one. Otherwise, a Sanitize cycle or a long hot wash will work. I have never had anything clean better. It won't have any perfume, so it may not seem like it did much, however if you look during the cycle, you can see junk that you never knew was there. I have used this on many machines with great success.
You can use it in the dishwasher too, just fill the dispenser and run a long high temp wash cycle.

Back