Anyone else tired of the drama with the UK Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry and Meghan accused Harry's family (and Britain) of being racists. They did it while Prince Philip was on his deathbed. Now Philip is dead, and Harry and Meghan now say they never said anything about racism.

Harry and Meghan are awful people and are two of the biggest grifters on the planet.

I'm not a Piers Morgan fan, but here you go:
After penning 416 pages of nasty, repulsive vitriol about his family, he insisted to ITV’s Tom Bradby: “Nothing of what I’ve done in this book or otherwise has ever been with any intention to harm them or hurt them.”

Far from seeking the privacy he pretends to crave, he’s coughed his confessional guts up to anyone prepared to give him a massive fee to trash his family, from Oprah and Netflix to Spotify and now Penguin Random House.

He even reveals, without any permission, that William is circumcised. Nothing is off limits for Prince Privacy,

The most incendiary thing Harry and Meghan have said about the royals came in their Oprah interview, where they directly accused members of the family of being racist about their unborn child, saying there were “concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born.”

Now, a year and a half later, Harry says they never accused the royals of racism, and it was all dreamed up by the terrible British press.

I lost my job presenting “Good Morning Britain” because of my refusal to apologize for saying I didn’t believe them.

Then, even more outrageously, Sharon Osbourne lost her job presenting “The Talk” on CBS for supporting me, because she was supposedly backing a racist.

Prince Harry’s book and interviews to promote it have revealed him to be a pathetic, paranoid, privileged, and jaw-droppingly two-faced man intent on destroying his family and the institution they front.

There is only drama if you are paying attention to it and if you don't care you shouldn't be paying attention to it.

I personally could care less what those inbreds are up to. Tell the queen to pay her taxes.
I do not actually read the crap, but it takes up space as I try and read through the NYT.

He even reveals, without any permission, that William is circumcised. Nothing is off limits for Prince Privacy,

You really lap this stuff up

Thinking admissions like the one above are a big deal is well
as childish as the admission.

It’s akin to saying he shaves down there or is considering a vecectimy.

It simply doesn’t matter and I’m uncertain why it’s newsworthy or why anyone cares.

The fact that is somehow a headline, is akin to making a headline that the sky is blue, isn’t that shocking.

This must be a cultural difference since it’s surprising anyone bothered publishing it let alone got upset.

I guess I have a news article of similar quality for them to publish about my rear end being extremely hairy, gotta stop the presses.

Last edited:
You really lap this stuff up

Thinking admissions like the one above are a big deal is well
as childish as the admission.
So you're calling Piers Morgan childish? ok. Though I'll cut the guy some slack since he got fired for not bending the knee to Prince Privacy.

Admissions like Hypocrite Harry did are a big deal when you spend every day whining about how you don't have any privacy.

And Harry and Meghan with their publicity and loud voices accused the royal family and all of Britain of being racist, (now pretending they never said it), and you get upset and act aloof when Piers Morgan takes offense and writes an article about it.

Saying I "really lap this stuff up" is quite the statement from you. I don't watch any Harry/Meghan TV shows, I don't listen to Meghan's apparently insufferable podcast. But headlines and comments about them are everywhere. I wouldn't have posted about them except someone started this thread and for some reason there are people in this thread defending Harry and Meghan.

I'm tired of all uppity elites whether elected or royal being a drain on us "poors" who force us to pay them through the government so they mock and belittle us. Including those in and out of the US. But those two royal clowns are the worst. I guess this is what happens when the citizens get their guns taken away and are brainwashed to love being defenseless while the criminals in their gun free country have them to use against the unarmed. Can't do much now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back