Anyone else tired of the drama with the UK Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so tired of the drama in the Royal Family in the UK. Don't care who is mad at who nor what is said in a upcoming book. Don't see the need for a Royal Family. But if the British want a Royal Family fine, have one, but keep the drama with the walls of Buckingham Palace.

(full disclosure - I am not British).
Who? 🦉

I'm only very peripherally aware of what's going on these because I don't care and I just tune it out.

How Charles treated Diana is despicable. But better than previous kings would have treated her (Henry the 8th)

I think Camilla would make a good name for a cow. I do not know what he sees in her, but lots of couples like that.

Prince William attending sex parties has hurt his reputation, I would say I feel for his wife but she can go take a Rolls ride, world trip or have her own discreet lover, of legal age and not trafficked..

Harry needs to grow a pair. Everyone has family issues. His comments just OOOOOZE jealousy of his older brother. And revealing how many Taliban he killed has now set his family up as a target for those who want to get even! NOT a smart move. It seems that Harry can't blow his nose without going to a therapist and telling the world how it affects his mental health.

I am 74 and I think back on my dad and his friends when I was growing up in the 50's. Many of them were combat veterans who saw all kinds of unimaginable things and had to do awful things. My dad was a medic in Third Army and had an 11th grade education but was doing limb amputation in the field. These guys came home, sucked it up, forced themselves to readjust to normal life and got on with it. Harry should look at those guys before he tells the world how awful it was that his big brother tore his necklace!!!

I watched the Netflix series and I totally agree that freedom from paparazzi would be something very valuable. I wouldn't want people watching my every move and putting it out there for the entire world to see.

Wow even in this thread I see a couple guys who pay way way too much attention to that bilge.

Try being over here. You can't avoid it!

I must admit I can't believe Harry come out and said he killed during service. Talk about putting a target on your back!

Last edited:
I am so tired of the drama in the Royal Family in the UK. Don't care who is mad at who nor what is said in a upcoming book. Don't see the need for a Royal Family. But if the British want a Royal Family fine, have one, but keep the drama with the walls of Buckingham Palace.

(full disclosure - I am not British).
They have one pedo that is not in prison. Other than that, I don't really care about them.

Wow even in this thread I see a couple guys who pay way way too much attention to that bilge.
I am waiting for the foolish fight that will likely break out between those too attatched and those who know how to ignore people too full of themselves (celebrities-even those who think they are). ✌️

Can't help it. The media shove these "news" down our throats every day. Almost impossible to escape.
Wife and I never even discussed it but we will not put ABC / CBS / NBC or cable news channels on. They all do exactly what you say.
I know lots of the public tend to and love to dream and live vicariously thru being in "that cult of celebrity." To each his own.
Exactly. Turn the dribble off. Just like US politics.
That sounds like some "sound advice!" (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back