Anyone else tired of the drama with the UK Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole mess is a lot more complicated than the media would have us think . Charles has been a **** his whole adult life , and the Queen was only concerned with preserving the image of the Royal Family . When Diana started dating Dr. Hasnat Khan , she put the wheels in motion . Dodi Fayed sealed the deal .

Last edited:
Reactions: Pew
Harry and Megan live here so we hear about it all the time. People post on FB about seeing them wherever and how great it is. Tip: celebrities live here because they want to be treated like regular people.

Every time i see it in my news feed (on phone), i check "no more stories like this". I guess it isn't working, but i'll keep skipping the information.

Well if we are all sick of the pair of them, I hope they are investing the millions they make from Netflix and the book because they have a very limited time frame before the money stops rolling in.

As a Brit, I'm ashamed of way Harry is behaving and I'm sure that goes for most Brits. The Royal family should not be drawn into responding in anyway to the allegations except to do one thing. I think they should both be stripped of the Duke and Duchess titles. They will then be Mr and Mrs Nobody and with luck they will slide in oblivion where they belong.

Well if we are all sick of the pair of them, I hope they are investing the millions they make from Netflix and the book because they have a very limited time frame before the money stops rolling in.

As a Brit, I'm ashamed of way Harry is behaving and I'm sure that goes for most Brits. The Royal family should not be drawn into responding in anyway to the allegations except to do one thing. I think they should both be stripped of the Duke and Duchess titles. They will then be Mr and Mrs Nobody and with luck they will slide in oblivion where they belong.
Harry inherited money from his Mother and his Great Grandmother .

Not sick of them.

’cuz I haven’t paid the least amount of attention.

Just one more news article that I didn’t read, any time I bother to look.

I don't care about self-absorbed narcissistic idots in general, especially when they don't affect my daily life. Therefore, I'm not sick of them because I pay them no mind.

I will say, I don't judge the UK based on the drama of the Royal Family, lest they judge the USA based on the Kardashians, Cardi B, Kanye West ...

I don’t mind it. I filter drama as needed however they even have guys who think about oil in old forum filling 4 pages up. Impressive.

Royals? The French found a cure in 1789:

e8d5fa6e-0001-0004-0000-000000053354_w920_r1.4020585397233838_fpx41.34_fpy49.99.jpg

I'm 75, am really tired of hearing about the woes of entitled people who piss away more money in a month than I'll earn in my lifetime. I'm retired and still working 22 hours a week, why? Because I enjoy having something to do and to help with the inflation caused by the current crop of elite unless idiots.

You guys should watch the 6 part series on Netflix. It's like the Royal family are publicly owned individuals who are desperately trying to have a sliver of normalcy in their lives while the machine tells them what to do and where to do it.
Boo hoo for the rich pampered royalty.

If they want to be a lot more normal, they can quit.

Harry and Megan live here so we hear about it all the time. Tip: celebrities live here because they want to be treated like regular people.
Sure, interviews with Oprah, interviews with the media, Netflix specials, tell-all books, podcasts... all because they want to be treated like regular people. 🫤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back