Anybody ever go on frams Facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was bored and went on there reading thru the reviews and it's nasty most seem to be trolls pushing wix or just bashing fram with no reasoning. There are some good reviews but most of them are rough. Regardless it was entertaining.

Originally Posted By: tratman2000
Was bored and went on there reading thru the reviews and it's nasty most seem to be trolls pushing wix or just bashing fram with no reasoning. There are some good reviews but most of them are rough. Regardless it was entertaining.

LOL yes cause we'd rather be reading about Fram's elsewhere. Are there Fram Selfies on FB too?

Reading the Fram comments here would be 1000 times better than going on any other site. Plus we get pics too.

Regards, JC.

Last edited:
If you post a negative review about a torn Purolator on the Puro FB page they delete it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nate1979
If you post a negative review about a torn Purolator on the Puro FB page they delete it.

"Purogate" ... LOL.

Nope, not until just now but I didn't reach the same conclusions. There is a reviews section that specifically asks for reviews. The ones on the front page are a minute portion of the total reviews and seem based on most recent replies/comments.

If one hits the > arrow to right of reviews all the reviews are shown. The 4 and 5 star reviews are more than double the one and two star reviews. So obviously there are far more positive reviews than negative. Conclusion, front page not necessarily representative of total reviews/comments. And when reviews are specifically solicited, opinions may and very likely will vary. Otoh, if reviews aren't specifically solicited then that is not a consideration.

As an aside, I don't have a facebook account so it's not a main source of information for me.

I can't believe people on the Facebook page would bash FRAM and push Wix filters!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: Nate1979

"Purogate" ... LOL.

Purolator traced all the posts to FRAM headquarters before they were deleted.

Some guy named OCODzilla or something.....
smile.gif
smile.gif

Reference to Jay up there huh? I am sporting an orange can right now. Jay will not likely respond to baiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back