Any one have knowledge about a 2012 Fusion?

Just curious, what were your OCI's? WIth the 5.7 quart sump in my Escape's 2.5 it seems that it could easily do more than the 6K that I average on full synthetic. The oil always look clean when drained.
My OCI was typically in the 5,000-6,000 mile range. Could have very easily run it out to 10,000 with Mobil 1 EP. 5,000 mile intervals are easy to remember and notice.

Full disclosure, my Fusion had the 2.5L HYBRID engine. Consequently, it wasn’t always running in a gasoline mode, even though 75% of my driving involved highway miles. That’s an easy life. I wouldn’t be surprised it that vehicle had over 300,000 miles on it (wherever it is).

Reactions: pbm
Two brothers-in-law have or had them. Solid cars.

You need a scan tool to bleed brakes right. Forscan and a $10 dongle can do a lot, but can't bleed brakes on the 2012 model year.

Speaking of brakes, these things are always eating rotors and calipers.

The interiors hold up very, very well. Don't buy one just based on a clean interior-- most are like that.

Four Fusions just in my immediate family, all have been good to great the one with the 2.5 flawless. The 2.5 doesn’t have the pep or mpg of the EcoBoosts but its not far off and it makes up for it in reliability and longevity.

A friend has a 2015 with the 2.5L n/a. Still chuggin quite well at 150K + despite her lack of preventative maintenance.

Fairly decent acceleration even on the 2.5 L.

E31294E2-64C2-475F-A2AB-464FB3C93388.jpeg

Back