Any new stuff that makes white vehicles pop?

Has anyone found a new wax,sealant product that makes classic white paint pop? I am not interested in anything Ceramic related. Despite what I have seen available I still end up using Meguiars NXT2 on occasion as it gives a wet candy vs shine look which seems to work better on old school vehicles. Been detailing a long time and there is too much hype in new products that I have found do not live up to my expectations.

Use Collinite 845 on the wifes 08 LTZ and the paint is slick and glossy, another is Meguiars Carnauba wax, both work great on white. ;)
1656885269065.jpg

1656885324822.jpg

I’m usually not impressed by wax products - usually mothers variants have worked the best for me, though some older vehicles have been better suited for nufinish, but the griots 3-in-1 honestly has me looking at it like, is this for real?

it does not have that luxurious buttery feel when you send your hand over it, but the shine and the continuation to shine and repel dirt are like none I’ve ever seen. That, and it can be applied so thin as to not even have to wipe it off, means that it can go a long way, and application is one of the easiest. I’m still thinking the bubble is going to burst and I’ll find it’s secret weakness, but so far this seems to be head and shoulders above the rest I’ve known.

I’m usually not impressed by wax products - usually mothers variants have worked the best for me, though some older vehicles have been better suited for nufinish, but the griots 3-in-1 honestly has me looking at it like, is this for real?

it does not have that luxurious buttery feel when you send your hand over it, but the shine and the continuation to shine and repel dirt are like none I’ve ever seen. That, and it can be applied so thin as to not even have to wipe it off, means that it can go a long way, and application is one of the easiest. I’m still thinking the bubble is going to burst and I’ll find it’s secret weakness, but so far this seems to be head and shoulders above the rest I’ve known.
No doubt as I've tried various products over the yrs with good results, but tried the Griot's 3/1 in March of 2021 right after I clay barred it and was quite surprised that when I decided to apply the 3/1 a few months ago the previous application was still working pretty well. The finish still looked wet and would bead water even after that long. Granted the car has been garaged just over 2 yrs now, but driven pretty much daily in all sorts of weather and hand washed every few months on average. With that paint/clear being over 9 yrs old now it is still in great looking condition. It's the only product I intend to use indefinitely at this point.

Nah. The only time I have ever seen white pop, as in blinding, was deep snow in the Sierras with a bright sun shining on it.

Back