Another stupid EV on our block...

Snapped a pic as I drove by... You're welcome.
1715134425728.jpg

Snapped a pic as I drove by... You're welcome.
View attachment 218330
That is beautiful!

That’s the color I chose when I was selecting options on the Porsche website. Not serious, but I did price one out. They are gorgeous.

The Turbo S is not for the faint of heart, or wallet, but the performance is breathtaking.

It looks gorgeous, but something about being powered by a electric motor just doesn't get me interested.

My neighbor has a diesel powered John Deere Gator which I have driven and it's fun to operate as I have driven it. My electric golf cart, not so much. It's boring.

You obviously have no idea where I live. There is a reason all our cars have high clearance and are 4x4
I'm sure you rock climb into your driveway. Most cars can handle patchy gravel. I wouldn't want to drive this vehicle on it either, but I used to drive a Camaro on rough unpaved rutted roads growing up. It wasn't ideal, but part of living in the middle of nowhere.

It looks gorgeous, but something about being powered by a electric motor just doesn't get me interested.

My neighbor has a diesel powered John Deere Gator which I have driven and it's fun to operate as I have driven it. My electric golf cart, not so much. It's boring.
I forgot "light your hair on fire fast" and superb handling was boring.

The comments get dumber every day.

That is beautiful!

That’s the color I chose when I was selecting options on the Porsche website. Not serious, but I did price one out. They are gorgeous.

The Turbo S is not for the faint of heart, or wallet, but the performance is breathtaking.
Spot on.
I may have to count the EVs on my block. At least 5 Teslas, the Taycan, at least 2 Bolts, a Kia and a Nissan.
The Lightning is just around the corner, so it doesn't count. Pretty truck, though.

Last edited:
I have a few friends who own electrics- either BMWs or Hyundais. I had an i3 on a 2 year lease and loved it. That said, for my purposes a PHEV is a better option- but YMMV.

They are beautiful. I’ve seen a couple around the Nashville area.

I had no idea you could get one as cheap as $100,000. I would have guessed $180,000.

I hear the taycan is the worst depreciating used ev on the market. Couldn't see myself buying new if i wanted one.
We'll see if Tesla can take that honor now that the whole company is a dumpster fire, and laying off left and right. The Cybertruck has to be close in depreciation as wholesale prices are plummeting on those at auction.

I have seen a few around here I suppose from the mainline dealer. I'm a fan of the looks.
I actually could make this work out as I get flat rate electric and am setup for charging already.

Back