Anne Heche has died.

This woman has had screws loose most all of her life. Some years back she wandered into some woman's home when she ran out of gas. Started watching TV, took a shower, and wouldn't leave. The woman ended up having to call the sheriff to get rid of her.

This time she was blasted out of her mind on vodka, drugs, and God knows what else. A few minutes before she crashed into that house, destroying it, and everything in it, she plowed into a parking garage.

How much sympathy can you have for such a idiotic nutcase? She's lucky she didn't take a bunch of people with her. Like that stupid idiot nurse did who ran a redlight at over 100 MPH, and ended up killing 6 people total. It turned out that she had been in over a dozen wrecks before.

This woman has had screws loose most all of her life. Some years back she wandered into some woman's home when she ran out of gas. Started watching TV, took a shower, and wouldn't leave. The woman ended up having to call the sheriff to get rid of her.

This time she was blasted out of her mind on vodka, drugs, and God knows what else. A few minutes before she crashed into that house, destroying it, and everything in it, she plowed into a parking garage.

How much sympathy can you have for such a idiotic nutcase? She's lucky she didn't take a bunch of people with her. Like that stupid idiot nurse did who ran a redlight at over 100 MPH, and ended up killing 6 people total. It turned out that she had been in over a dozen wrecks before.
Yeah we saw that video last night of her tearing out of what looked like a storage building lot and running into several things before tearing out. Seems a lot of people in that business grow up being abused and it messes them up. Such a **** shame.

I had three red light runners in three different intersections come inches away from hitting me and several others last night from my home to my destination. I'm talking what looked like going 55mph+ in 30mph zones.

Back