Anne Heche has died.

According to Direct Wire she passed today. RIP Anne. Reminds me of the last words Doc Holliday spoke to Johnny Ringo in Tombstone, “poor soul, you were just too high strung…” Not a particular fan of hers but she was good in “6 days, 7 nights“.
I'm sure somebody has beat me to the punch on reporting this.

Saw that. Said she had alcohol, cocaine, and fentanyl in her system when she crashed. :(

It's sad whenever someone dies so young.

Kids, driving 90 mph and under the influence are not wise choices no matter how special you are.

Agreed. Sad.

If you or I did that few would say anything kind at all about us.

If I did that and actually met my grandpa in the afterlife he's be incredibly disappointed in me.

Said she had alcohol, cocaine, and fentanyl in her system when she crashed. :(
Im surprised that combo didn't kill her sitting in the parking lot after getting her hair done.
It's sad whenever someone dies so young.

...driving 90 mph and under the influence are not wise choices no matter how special you are.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Scott

Saw that. Said she had alcohol, cocaine, and fentanyl in her system when she crashed. :(
Last I read they weren't sure if the fentanyl was in her system when she crashed or was administered to her in the hospital.

Such a sad ending to the life of a wonderful actress. RIP Anne Heche and thank you for all of the entertainment through the years.
Your role in Six Days and Seven Nights will always be a favorite.

Last I read they weren't sure if the fentanyl was in her system when she crashed or was administered to her in the hospital.

I wondered that myself. She may have been on fentanyl and propofol in the hospital. It would depend on when the blood was drawn. That would be in the ER.

Six Days and Seven Nights was a decent movie. Other than that I didn’t see anything else with her in it. She led a complicated and troubled life.

In the end it appears she was under the influence of drugs when she crashed.
That and volcano with tommy lee Jones was all I knew her from.

I thought she did great in both.

Very says. Rest In Peace.

She was also driving a mini cooper. Makes you wonder if she would have had a better chance with a bigger car like a Suburban. I think it was a brain injury that did her in.

Back