Amsoil XL 5w20?

Seen it here for 20+ years
Our RAM 1500 with the 5.7 HEMI uses all AMSOIL fluids, top to bottom. The transmission uses Signature Series ATL, the transfer case Signature Series ATF, the diffs have Severe Gear in them, and the engine runs on Signature Series 5W-30. I like AMSOIL products a lot. My only minor gripe with them was when they tried to remove my eBay listings a couple of times when I sold some AMSOIL products that I no longer needed because I sold the vehicle I got them for. I also use HPL (my wife's Jeep GC) and Red Line (my Durango and the Santa Fe). I also like Mobil 1 products and recommend them to family and friends. I've used Castrol and Pennzoil in the past as well. I'm not biased for or against any lubricant manufacturer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our RAM 1500 with the 5.7 HEMI uses all AMSOIL fluids, top to bottom. The transmission uses ATL, the transfer case ATF, the diffs have Severe Gear in them, and the engine runs on Signature Series 5W-30. I like AMSOIL products a lot. My only minor gripe with them was when they tried to remove my eBay listings a couple of times when I sold some AMSOIL products that I no longer needed because I sold the vehicle I got them for. I also use HPL (my wife's Jeep GC) and Red Line (my Durango) in other vehicles. I also like Mobil 1 products and recommend them to family and friends. I've used Castrol and Pennzoil in the past as well. I'm not biased for or against any lubricant manufacturer.
I didn't/don't think you are biased either way. I was not implying anything about what you personally wrote.

Are you a PC (don't think you are a dealer)? Ebay sales are verboten the same with many companies. BUT individuals may do as they wish.

Are you a PC (don't think you are a dealer)? Ebay sales are verboten the same with many companies. BUT individuals may do as they wish.
I am considering becoming a dealer, but I've been busy with other projects. If I get to that point, I will become a dealer under you if you don't mind. The eBay sales were for a few bottles of Severe Gear, a minimal quantity, and the price was in line with AMSOIL's non-member price. I was very respectful of everything. They got hung up on the image I used for the listing, which was from their website. I found that weird, so I ended up taking my own pictures.

Back