Amsoil dominator 2 stroke premix

I am trying to locate the ingredients amsoil is using in this stuff. I’ve seen many times here on this forum where some of you are able to find what’s being used and a round about percentage of each ingredient. I see several of the boutiques saying Easter based but amsoil doesn’t make any claims on the bottle or anywhere I can find.
Also I’d love to be able to compare it to their saber 2 stroke premix as well. I almost think they have took their saber blend and thinned it out a bit where it could be used as premix or injector mixed being it’s recommended to be used at 50:1 ratio when the saber is ok to take to double that at 100:1 ratio!! And there are plenty of high performance bikes out there using the saber at 80:1 ratio that I know of with great results.
Makes me wonder if the saber is just the ultimate concentrate version of dominator?? Or actually dominator a watered down saber being saber was here first. And just a few years ago saber was the recommended 2stroke oil for motorcycles until amsoil came out with dominator. When dominator came out they started marketing saber as 2 stroke oil for smaller engines.
I’m not even going to include my questions about amsoils 3rd 2 stroke oil for snow mobiles and jet skis. It’s called interceptor, I just wonder what are the differences?

I am trying to locate the ingredients amsoil is using in this stuff. I’ve seen many times here on this forum where some of you are able to find what’s being used and a round about percentage of each ingredient. I see several of the boutiques saying Easter based but amsoil doesn’t make any claims on the bottle or anywhere I can find.
Also I’d love to be able to compare it to their saber 2 stroke premix as well. I almost think they have took their saber blend and thinned it out a bit where it could be used as premix or injector mixed being it’s recommended to be used at 50:1 ratio when the saber is ok to take to double that at 100:1 ratio!! And there are plenty of high performance bikes out there using the saber at 80:1 ratio that I know of with great results.
Makes me wonder if the saber is just the ultimate concentrate version of dominator?? Or actually dominator a watered down saber being saber was here first. And just a few years ago saber was the recommended 2stroke oil for motorcycles until amsoil came out with dominator. When dominator came out they started marketing saber as 2 stroke oil for smaller engines.
I’m not even going to include my questions about amsoils 3rd 2 stroke oil for snow mobiles and jet skis. It’s called interceptor, I just wonder what are the differences?
You will not find the exact chemistry used in any oil, be it 4-cycle or 2-cycle.

Each product is a specific blend of chemistry (a formulation) for the specified application.

You will not find the exact chemistry used in any oil, be it 4-cycle or 2-cycle.

Each product is a specific blend of chemistry (a formulation) for the specified application.
I thought I’d at least be able to find out if the base oil used was a group 3,4, or 5 or whatever. I do know I’ll not be able to get the exact recipe but could have swore there was info on different ingredients. Something like
Group 3 25 to 50 percent pao 10 to 20 percent. Maybe it was like some kind of hazmat thing where they showed basic ingredients??

Saber is ok if you are doing trail riding, but for higher rpm riding I would look at an oil like Maxima K2

Saber is ok if you are doing trail riding, but for higher rpm riding I would look at an oil like Maxima K2
Also if I was to find out saber is a concentrated form of dominator I’d run that. No idea what the differences could be between saber, dominator, & interceptor and if amsoil has went all out using the best to produce the best. I do understand the top oils aren’t always the best and have no idea what really would be best for a premix but that’s the type of info I’m looking to read up on. Just recently picked up a really nice 2013 Yamaha YZ250 and would like to run the absolute best premix in it. I will be doing woods riding so not to much wide open throttle. Back in my teens and early twenty’s I was a A rider but approaching 50 now so not up to par just yet. I plan to make a attempt at being somewhat fast again.

As I've said many times, the idea that 80 to 1 or even 100 to 1 is a risk free method of two stroke engine lubrication, is incorrect. It's wrong to think that a 'non diluted' oil is capable of such ratios. The idea that a two stroke oil is diluted by enough non oil components to make that kind of difference is also incorrect.

Many modern two stroke oils use polybutene base oils. Some like Motul 800 and some Bel-Ray products still claim to use an Ester base stock.

We use Dominator at 32:1 in our 2006 YZ250. Same engine as the 2013. Very clean when we replaced the top end. I also use Dominator in my leaf blower and chain saw at 50:1

Back