Amsoil By-pass without using Amsoil Synth

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the other thread it was mentioned how good the Amsoil by-pass is. I was wondering if anyone is using either the singe by-pass or the Dual remote, but not using Amsoil.

I would be interested to see how well the other oils work with this system, some oils I would like to see would be:

Mobil 1,
Castrol syntec,
shaeffer(for bob lol)
Also would like to see a few dino's. Like Conoco Hydroclear, Penzoil and some others.

[ June 25, 2002, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Patman ]

Thanks from below
cool.gif

[ June 25, 2002, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: msparks ]

msparks,
I have read oil reports of a few Dodge and Ford Diesel owners running the Dual and Single Amsoil bypass filter with excellent numbers using dino oil. I am not good at interpeting the numbers on an analysis, but the comments posted by others were really good about the report.

It does not matter which oil you use, the bypass filter will have the same effect.

I have an Amsoil bypass filter on an Allison powershift transmission using Allison (Castrol) Transynd in an extended drain situation and it is performing wonderfully.

msparks
i'll be getting an Amsoil single bypass soon and will run either M1, D1, Redline or possibly Schaeffers blend. Considering getting Terry to do analysis later but will depend on cost of getting samples from Oz to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back