Ammo is pouring in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
Originally Posted By: FastGame
I walked into Wallmart today around 7 PM and there was 20 boxes of Federal 115g 9mm sitting on the shelf
shocked.gif
Are things getting better or just a lucky day ?

I'd say it was good timing.

+1 Ive found .38 and .45 at WM in the last two months, but it was just timing, myself and another guy both bought what we found (6 total boxes) 3 each and cleared off the shelf.. it was that Tula cheap stuff.. but frankly i was just happy to score ammo period ! I dont think were as a whole out of the woods just yet on this topic.

Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1
Originally Posted By: Chris142
I was at Walmart Sunday and the shelves were still bare.

our local WM is still this way too, you can buy 12 and 20 guage and a few odd size rafle cartridges, but overall its still pretty hard to find ammo in these parts.

I'm telling you guys, Wal-Mart is not the place to look. You will strike out every time to the guys that come in their pajamas at 6 AM to grab them straight from the cart.

Your LGS or gas station are better bets. And I trust that I'm telling you this because you WON'T stockpile for guns you DON'T have. Please and thank you.

Yes, I wouldn't want to think that you were suggesting on how grown adults should or shouldn't spend their own hard earned money...

People make their own decisions. I can't force anybody's hand on finances nor would I try to. Though I don't know how you got that out of my post.

I'm sure that was directed at me and not people in general
thumbsup2.gif

A Wal-Mart that carries Tula?

yeah, 223 7.62x39, 45, 9mm, and 380 is what i have seen so far. Picked up some 9mm and 2 525 boxes of .22LR on Tuesday. Good morning.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: zerosoma
Originally Posted By: FXjohn
. I don't know what's around the bend and want to make sure my family is protected.

how many firefights do you figure you're going to live through?

banana2.gif
I'm invincible!
banana2.gif

Ya, that worked out well for David Koresh, and I'd venture to say he was much better armed that you.

Originally Posted By: jcwit
Originally Posted By: FXjohn
. I don't know what's around the bend and want to make sure my family is protected.

how many firefights do you figure you're going to live through?

banana2.gif
I'm invincible!
banana2.gif

Ya, that worked out well for David Koresh, and I'd venture to say he was much better armed that you.

I'm going to ignore you now.

I'm going to ignore you now. [/quote]

Am I supposed to feel offended now? LOL

Yes, I wouldn't want to think that you were suggesting on how grown adults should or shouldn't spend their own hard earned money...

People make their own decisions. I can't force anybody's hand on finances nor would I try to. Though I don't know how you got that out of my post.

I'm sure that was directed at me and not people in general
thumbsup2.gif

Here's a hint: Your "silly to stockpile" comment. If that's how someone wants to spend their hard earned money... then leave it alone.

Stupid people littering my thread again. Mods please remove anything here that does not pertain to this thread. JCwit you are probably the most immature 69 year old man I have ever communicated with. Looks like you've gone from diapers to diapers and nothing has changed.

And mrsilv, I was trying to be civil with you by not pointing you out but it seems you've done that all by yourself. Try to be nice to someone and they insult you to your face. You are less than a person and should be ashamed of yourself. Is that how you treat everybody? I'm glad I don't know you in person, I'd probably be very mean to you.

I've put you both on ignore because you have nothing sensible to say. Should you feel offended? Sounds like you already are....

Originally Posted By: jcwit

I'm going to ignore you now.

Am I supposed to feel offended now? LOL[/quote]

More likely relieved.

zero woke up on the wrong side of something this morning.

I have more respect for people who, while they may not agree, are willing to listen and discuss varying viewpoints. Not ones who take their ball and run away.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
I have more respect for people who, while they may not agree, are willing to listen and discuss varying viewpoints. Not ones who take their ball and run away.

I agree. It's just an internet forum, and I'm open minded enough to hear others opinions. If I wasn't, I wouldn't go to forums.

Originally Posted By: whip
Originally Posted By: surfstar

I agree. It's just an internet forum, and I'm open minded enough to hear others opinions. If I wasn't, I wouldn't go to forums.

Sorta how I look at it, YUP.

Oh Ya, No .22 ammo found locally here in central No. Indiana, don't know about center fire as I reload for all those. All 30 some calibers.

If this is still an ammo thread, none here in central Va except for some serious price gouging when there are a few boxes. WM always wiped out when I'm there (which is not very often).

The Chicagoland area doesn't have much. I figured the tighter restrictions would keep something on the shelf, but it didn't.

GB is auctioning WWB 9mmn for ~ $.60 a round. I figure once it drops a little more, it will no longer be profitable to resale. Once that happens, shelves should fill up pretty quick.

My area, the Walmarts are always wiped out of course, just some shotgun shells but that's usually it. the actual gun stores almost always have .40 and .45acp but no 9mm. I did however see some 9 there the other day but it was limit 1 box, and all they had was WWB 100 pack and they were $38!! There were 6 boxes, didn't buy any for that price. the .40 and .45 are jacked up too, $42 for the 100 round .40 pack and $50 for the 45 100 round pack. RIDICULOUS Glad I stocked up over the last few years and don't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back