Amazon is selling Used (Very Good Condition) 5w-30 Valvoline Maxlife for $4.42/qt

I thought water damaged cartons or labels.

Wrapped pallets of food destined for supermarkets would occasionally topple off loading docks and the like.
A bloke named Ed would buy these pallets, clean the goods and sell the items at a reduced rate.
Everyone called it, "Big Ed's Used Foods". The concern didn't last long.

My dad was born because my grandpa was so poor, he couldn't afford condoms all the time, so he would wash them out and reuse them several times and hang dry them outdoors on the clothes line. One tear in those old condom pleats and that oil was flowing right on through unfiltered. ;)

I needed coolant today replacing w.p gasket, ended up spending 19.99 on it. Advanced didn't have any used stuff 4 sale.

How dare they not sell used fluids.
Maybe grab some plugs and a timing belt with only 25,000 miles on them as well. Last time I ate at A&W it was so disgusting, they could claim what they sell as used food.

I have about 15 gallons of very good condition fully synthetic oil I would love to sell. According to the OLM's its only about 50% used so plently of life left.
Selling 30.00 for all. No shipping, local pickup only. Please bring your own container.

Speaking of selling used fluids. All the local pull a parts sell used antifreeze by the gallon. View attachment 51343
Sounds pretty smart to me. Odds are, they have to pay money to get rid of it (the parts yard that is). So if they can instead bottle it and get someone to give them money for it, then they're ahead.

It's not for me but there are some people out there looking for the cheapest whatever. Whether being frugal or down on their luck, I'm not sure who has use for brown anti-freeze... maybe it's just the photo, but that stuff doesn't look all that healthy.

Maybe it's the modern version of all models all makes anti-freeze? Literally made from used coolant from all makes and all models, so it must work well in all of them.

Back