Amazon is selling Used (Very Good Condition) 5w-30 Valvoline Maxlife for $4.42/qt

It evens out if the used oil has 750/5,000 miles on it, compared to the price of a new bottle. :unsure:
I am going to assume it comes "repackaged" in a Ziploc bag? :)

Screenshot_2021-03-26 Amazon com Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology SAE 5W-30 Synt...png

"used, very good" is just to bypass restrictions that some sellers may face on listing it as "new". That's all. I'm 99.997% sure it's new, factory sealed product. Just this particular seller can't list it as such. I just explained this to my 4 year old son and he understood the concept
The seller is Amazon themselves

Who in the world would use used oil? I don’t care how used it is I’m not using it.
I dunno, there's people out there with sports cars that they keep in the garage that they never use and they'll go change the oil once a year with essentially zero miles on it, I'd use that oil, cause it'd be a total waste to put it in a waste oil bin.

I dunno, there's people out there with sports cars that they keep in the garage that they never use and they'll go change the oil once a year with essentially zero miles on it, I'd use that oil, cause it'd be a total waste to put it in a waste oil bin.
That is true there.

Back