Amazon basics synthetic 5W20 VOA

What do you mean different level?

Probably 1 oil is better than the other, meaning maybe a more robust additive package. In other words, it would be like Coca Cola versus your supermarket brand cola. 1 is more expensive and tastes better.

Probably 1 oil is better than the other, meaning maybe a more robust additive package. In other words, it would be like Coca Cola versus your supermarket brand cola. 1 is more expensive and tastes better.
That's what I'm figuring, I would like to know which one is the better one, if there is a better one..

That's what I'm figuring, I would like to know which one is the better one, if there is a better one..

Instead of a VOA, maybe look at the SDS of both oils, meaning the Safety Data Sheets. What is nice about the SDS Sheets is that you have to be well honest. There was once a certain 2 stroke oil I was looking at and they claimed that it was Full Synthetic, but the SDS showed that it was really Mineral Oil.

Instead of a VOA, maybe look at the SDS of both oils, meaning the Safety Data Sheets. What is nice about the SDS Sheets is that you have to be well honest. There was once a certain 2 stroke oil I was looking at and they claimed that it was Full Synthetic, but the SDS showed that it was really Mineral Oil.
Not even on Warren's website.. I just looked..🤷🏻‍♂️

I do not want to tell you what oil to use, but I will only use an oil where I can look at a SDS.
I picked up Kirkland several months back, I figured I'd try synthetic for the first time in this vehicle.. it's doing well.. so I'm thinking about going with Castrol Edge or Quaker State cause for the price it is pretty stout oil..

So you're saying that if two oils have the same approvals, licenses or certifications you can determine which one is better through a $30 spectrographic analysis? Or the typical values listed in a PDS?

An SDS is not an ingredient list. Don't put too much value into what it lists as it's certainly not the whole picture.
I will look at an SDS over an oil companies advertisement about there oil. In a sense from what I have seen with SDS's on oils it does give some clues to the ingredients, meaning if the oil is synthetic or mineral.

So you're saying that if two oils have the same approvals, licenses or certifications you can determine which one is better through a $30 spectrographic analysis? Or the typical values listed in a PDS?
No I'm not saying that.. I meant, which one has a stouter additive package

Back