Ally 400 at Nashville Superspeedway

Start Time: approximately 3:30pm EDT on June 20th

Television: NBCSN @ 3:30pm EDT

Radio: MRN @ 3:30pm EDT

Race Length: 300 laps (399.9 mi / 643.58 km)

Race Stages: 90-95-115

Track Information: Nashville Superspeedway is a 1.333 mile (2.15 kilometer) tri-oval located in Nashville, TN USA.

Cars to the rear: #00-Houff (unapproved adjustments), #24-Byron (unapproved adjustments), #43-Jones (unapproved adjustments)

Tire: Goodyear Eagle Speedway Radials

Set limits: Cup – 3 sets for practice, 1 set for qualifying and 10 sets for the race
(9 race sets plus 1 set transferred from qualifying)

Tire Codes: Left-side — D-4942; Right-side — D-4968

Tire Circumference: Left-side — 2,225 mm (87.60 in.); Right-side — 2,252 mm (88.66 in.)

Minimum Recommended Inflation: Left Front — 18 psi; Left Rear — 18 psi; Right Front — 42 psi; Right Rear — 40 psi

Practice Speeds.jpg
Starting By Row.jpg
Pit Stalls.jpg

I like the 24 car but thinking the 18 car might have something for these Hendrick cars

Watching. Hoping Larson pulls off another win. Always knew he'd kick butt if he drove for a team who could keep a car under him. Kinda reminds me of Tim Richmond in how he drives and seemingly has no fear.

I would have liked seeing Pastor Nelms give us another awesome invocation that ended in "Boogity boogity boogity, amen" but I get it.

Love seeing the packed stands again.

Not impressed with the brake package. 40 laps in and they are trashed.
Probably weren't anticipating that about of braking required. They try to run the smallest package possible to reduce unsprung weight. Next year should be better with the new car and bigger brake package.

Back