Federated Auto Parts Salute to American Heroes 400

Start Time: approximately 7:30pm EDT on September 11th

Television: NBCSN @ 7:30pm EDT

Radio: MRN @ 7:30pm EDT

Race Length: 400 laps (300 mi / 482.8 km)

Race Stages: 80-155-165

Track Information: Richmond Raceway is a 0.75 mile (1.21 kilometer) oval located in Richmond, VA USA.

Cars to the rear: #5-Larson (multiple inspection failures), #41-Custer (multiple inspection failures), #51-Smithly (driver change)

Tire: Goodyear Eagle Speedway Radials

Set limits: Cup: 9 sets for the race

Tire Codes: Left-side — D-4964; Right-side — D-4966

Tire Circumference: Left-side — 2,218 mm (87.32 in.); Right-side — 2,242 mm (88.27 in.)

Minimum Recommended Inflation:
Left Front — 12 psi; Left Rear — 12 psi;
Right Front — 30 psi; Right Rear — 27 psi

Starting by Row.png
Pit Stalls.png

Crew Chief Handout.jpg

Last edited:
Richmond race.. that is on my birthday today.

Been there a number of times around my birthday.

Funny interview I saw of Dale Earnhardt Jr where he said in September 2008 Richmond race that he meant to put the 18 car with Kyle Busch into the wall going into turn 1... I was right there at the bottom of the turn one at the handicap level with my good friend Tony... Tony has CP and used a wheelchair. And when Dale Jr wrecked Kyle into the wall..... That whole place of 110,000 people... Erupted into cheers... It was incredible !

What an experience. . .

I saw the race on TV and the commentators tried to day Dale Jr did not get into Kyle on purpose.... But that interview I saw the other day confirmed what I thought really had happened.

Remember... Kyle and Dale got together in that years Richmond spring race in turn 3 and 4... And Clint Bowyer went on to win that race.

🟨 🏁 End of Stage 1

Top 10:

1. Hamlin
2. Elliott
3. Logano
4. Larson
5. Blaney
6. Chastain
7. Keselowski
8. Truex Jr
9. Harvick
10. Almirola

The 53 is the beneficiary

And I should have said that a long time ago... I really do appreciate it. Interesting to know what's happening.

Hope they have a good crowd out there this evening. Definitely very good weather this evening. Perfect in fact.

And I should have said that a long time ago... I really do appreciate it. Interesting to know what's happening.

Hope they have a good crowd out there this evening. Definitely very good weather this evening. Perfect in fact.
My friend Kevin is there with his wife. They were at the Modified race last night and were are the Xfinity race earlier today as well.

🟨 🏁 End of stage 2

Top 10

1. Hamlin
2. Kyle Busch
3. Truex Jr
4. Larson
5. Logano
6. Bell
7. Chastain
8. Almirola
9. Bowman
10. Harvick