Air Compressors - Somewhat Disappointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to be hard to get more cfm without going to a 220v compressor. You might try a compressor repairman and see if he has some oiless compressors that are junk , he might give you the tank. There is a guy local to me on craigslist that does repair, check and see if a small local repair guy can hook you up with a larger tank.

I can do whatever I want. My use is fairly sporadic, so not sure I want to have big compressor in a useful area of my basement, or in my basement at all....

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I can do whatever I want. My use is fairly sporadic, so not sure I want to have big compressor in a useful area of my basement, or in my basement at all....

I can see that, in a basement it would be loud if you left a 60gallon upright turned on , and it cycled in the middle of the night.

I have left my little 20 gallon on and awoke suddenly when it turned on in the garage at 2 am.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Given the above, perhaps a larger tank is the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back