AC-Delco UPF-52 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still making this size filter? I need it for a 91' Chevy 350...

Tony
patriot.gif

I don't think so, but a couple of months ago, rock auto parts still had some on their web site for sale....about $10 bucks a piece

UPF52: (UltraGuard Gold)

GM# 25322836 AC Delco Premier Oil filter

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/

I think you can buy a case of 6 UPF52's for ~42.00$

These guys essentially give you CASH WHOLESALE prices on GM parts. I do not know how they manage that...even Skoggin Dickey can not beat them.

Also browse thier crate engines and GM Performance Parts steals
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by outrun:

These guys essentially give you CASH WHOLESALE prices on GM parts. I do not know how they manage that...even Skoggin Dickey can not beat them.

they can do it because they are GM. also, note that they charge 17% for shipping, unless the order totals over some preset amount. (over $1k, but i can't remember the exact amount.)

-michael

Michael,

they can do it because they are GM.

Correction to your counter-statement, THEY ARE NOT GM CORPORATE!

GMPARTSDIRECT.com is Flow Chevrolet

Accordingly gmpartsnow.com is not GM either. It is Vandergriff Chevrolet in Arlington,TX's parts counter. (where i bought my 1st and current ride from
smile.gif

-Outrun

quote:

Originally posted by outrun:
Correction to your counter-statement, THEY ARE NOT GM CORPORATE!

ya, it's a GM clearing house. the ownership names aren't important, it's who's behind the scenes. for legal reasons, GM can't compete against its own dealers, so they front places like this.

there are a couple of dealerships in texas like that, with car sales. in the middle of nowhere, they sell cars on the cheap, it's a GM front to move inventory.

or so i've been told.
wink.gif

-michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back