A pizza topping that divides the world

I might be wrong but would this be a east coast versus west coast thing? East coast people prefer traditional pizza. West coast people are a bit more open to new things.

So for example, does anyone on the east coast like a bbq chicken with spinach and mushroom pizza?

I will not eat any of the trendy pizza toppings. No buffalo chicken pizza, no barbecue chicken pizza, no taco pizza...
Whenever I see friends or coworkers eating Domino's or some other slop I always point out We live in the pizza capitol of the world. Life's too short to eat bad pizza.

Couple of years ago my wife and I were in RURAL upstate NY. We drove some insane distance, like 40 miles to a pizza place to have dinner. The waiter brings the pie to the table and it had half mozzarella and half cheddar on it. I asked what's up with this? He replied that's how we make pizza. It was certainly different.

For me it was the traditional red sauce that I didn't care for, like @Pablo mentioned they don't go together. I only eat Papa Murphy's pizza and an occasional Casey's, the rest we have are chains and they all taste like :poop: to me. Papa Murphy's only has four sauces and not sure any of them would go with pineapple, Traditional | Creamy Garlic | Olive Oil | Herb Tomato, anyone think one of these would be better than the red sauce? I can't see having a pizza without some kind of sauce.

Couple of years ago my wife and I were in RURAL upstate NY. We drove some insane distance, like 40 miles to a pizza place to have dinner. The waiter brings the pie to the table and it had half mozzarella and half cheddar on it. I asked what's up with this? He replied that's how we make pizza. It was certainly different.
Yeeah there was a place like that in Grants Pass OR years ago. I think one of the crap take and bake places has cheddar as well.

It's a kiddy, cheapass thing. No thanks.

Thai pizza = peanut sauce, bean sprouts, various stems, cheapest excrement fouled chicken, tomatoes, cilantro. I think septic juices smell and taste better.

Back