A good lubrication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I just tested this http://www.diamondlube.com in a noicy fan in my portable computer. It made it totally silent, and I didn't have to replace it, as planned. I also tested it in the transmission in a small Mazda. Very good.

The stuff is a joke. I tried to get that guy to put up ANY information or ASTM testing after "millions in research" and he couldn't put up a thing. Didn't even have a theory as to how it worked.
Quote:
Substantial ASTM test results have provided proof of superiority of protection and are available for review by pre-qualified industrial customers.

Why don't they post it on their site??? Everyone else does.

Why is their oil an amber color (like chlor paraffin products are) when their oil is supposed to be "clean" except for some inhibitor and their nanodust? It should be clear or near it.

Save your money.

Same old stuff, Tempest.
You read and write, but you never really try something, before EVERYONE has.
Come back when you have something to contribute with, except questions.
Speculations are cheap, you know.
The old saying, that one fool can ask more questions than 10 wise men can answer, comes in mind.
Sometimes the best(and easiest) answer can be to try it yourself.
Even though it is against your understanding of how things should be done.

And by the way, I have tested several chlor parafin products, and you need much more of it, to have any effect.

Originally Posted By: jonny-b
And by the way, I have tested several chlor parafin products, and you need much more of it, to have any effect.

I have no idea what you are saying here.

Quote:
Sometimes the best(and easiest) answer can be to try it yourself.

I've never stuck my hand in a fire or jumped off a bridge either, but I'm pretty sure it would hurt....

And that little video would happen with just about any oil as it's about viscosity/rheology. What you fail to understand is that there are other additives other than nano dust that can achieve those results.

Hi, Tempest.

It really didn't hurt to try this Diamondlube.

I know that it can be very scaring to do such a big thing for you, but it really doesn't hurt. It's really true.

PS; I already knew about the fire, and jumping off a bridge.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back