A bunch of guys just walked into my house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone forgot to close the gate on the 2 ft fence in the backyard, you said you would pay them $10/hr doing the stuff you don't really want to do, and hey they can get in state tuition, free access to your medicine chest and they don't even have to abide by your house rules....

Geez P, I can't even worry about the guys in my house. How many more can I let in? They want to bring their children.

Why didn't they think before they had children? They're not necessarily bad guys, I don't know. I've got my own problems.

Hey-zeus would say follow the just laws of the house. Enforcing a house's borders from interlopers is just. Why some small percentage of the USA think it's strange to do so fits right in with liberal dogma.

Groucho can't multiply the fishes or loaves, nor should he kill his family trying.

Quote:

The door is ajar.

I don't think there is even a door!
tongue.gif

Quote:

Hey-zeus would say follow the just laws of the house. Enforcing a house's borders from interlopers is just. Why some small percentage of the USA think it's strange to do so fits right in with liberal dogma.

Groucho can't multiply the fishes or loaves, nor should he kill his family trying.

A) I wasn't talking about Zeus.
B) I wasn't talking about liberal or conservative anything.
C) I didn't ask what "we" should do, but what J would do. In fact, what He asked us to do.
Not that we can or will do it.

a) Hey-zeus is code for HIS name not to be spoken on BITOG.
b) I was merely commenting on how a small weird coalition can keep us from doing what every other country on the earth can do.
c) Yeah OK HE would make room for them and feed them and send them back to their land.

Quote:

a) Hey-zeus is code for HIS name not to be spoken on BITOG.
b) I was merely commenting on how a small weird coalition can keep us from doing what every other country on the earth can do.
c) Yeah OK HE would make room for them and feed them and send them back to their land.

Hmm. I've been looking, but I can't seem to find the part that says do that last part of C).
tongue.gif

Last year's census shows 23% of Oz's population not born in the country.

32% of Sydney's population not born in the country.

Worldwide, there are more than enough food for all, but some are more equal (and righteous) than others.

Is a guy busking on a warm summer's day any different to a guy busking in the wet sleet ?

I don't think I'm adding much to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back