9mm ammo deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me fill you in brother. I spend THOUSANDS of dollars each year at these two companies. Great service, great prices. They are usually the cheapest or very close to the cheapest on everything I need.

sgammo.com
targetsportsusa.com

Aimsurplus is always good although there ammo supply is not as good as the top two places.

These websites for specialty stuff/one off stuff sometimes.

dansammo.com
wideners.com

Originally Posted By: GeorgeKaplan
Do NOT do business with Botach!!! Do a Web search first.

Old info. Botach has NEVER done me wrong in 50+ purchases. They ship stuff from California to Florida in 3 days almost every single purchase and ship same day/next day. One of the best online shopping experiences I've had, which is surprising since they USED to have a terrible reputation, but for the most part they have fixed their customer service issues.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Let me fill you in brother. I spend THOUSANDS of dollars each year at these two companies. Great service, great prices. They are usually the cheapest or very close to the cheapest on everything I need.
sgammo.com
targetsportsusa.com

Thanks..just ordered 1000 rounds of .380 from targetsports.usa. Free shipping when ordering bulk.

I wish I knew about these sites a week ago. I just picked up some bulk reloads and factory blazer brass 9mm this past weekend at the local gun show.

Originally Posted By: rsylvstr
Targetsportsusa and sgammo were my favorites until they stopped shipping to NY.

Thank your Governor and the "New York Safe Act" for that...

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Originally Posted By: rsylvstr
Targetsportsusa and sgammo were my favorites until they stopped shipping to NY.

Thank your Governor and the "New York Safe Act" for that...

Agreed.
Lucky (?) for us that some shops finally started shipping since it is legal for now again. Some (ref above) are too worried. Can't blame them much.

Originally Posted By: FloatingBrick
If you keep an eye on their page, you can catch a good deal. Bought 1000 rounds before Christmas for $180.00

Oakisland Ammo

Looks like their good deals are reman.

If you want Blazer Brass for less than $.20 rd. delivered, call Sportsmans Guide and have them price match Ammunition Supply Company's $9.49 price per box, and then use a free shipping coupon code you can find on sites like Retail-me-not.

Or...

Walk into your local gun store. See what 1000 rounds cost.

I bought 1000 rounds of Blazer brass last month for $200 out the door (local sales tax included) and 1000 rounds of CCI/Speer for $220 yesterday.

You might be able to save a few dollars (and therefore, tenths of a penny/round) off those prices by shopping carefully, and wrangling a good shipping price.

But my purchases are already stacked up for my future use...and my local store gets some business.

I've bought tens of thousands of rounds on line. But every so often a local store will have a competitive price.

Astro14 and my local store gets some business. [/quote said:
I agree and we have 2 local gun stores in my area. The mom and pop one (Lancotactical) runs on a 13% comission. He is great to work with and I do give him a lot of business. The oother one (Trop) has a hue business..their overhead is high, etc, etc. I don't feel bad bypassimg them.

And as I said F Walmarty. I will never in this lifetime even look at their ammo again...true story.

Like you I will pay 10.50/box incluyding tax for 9mm, and $13 for.380 including tax. I have lots of .22 that I stockpiled years and years ago.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Or...

Walk into your local gun store. See what 1000 rounds cost.

I bought 1000 rounds of Blazer brass last month for $200 out the door (local sales tax included) and 1000 rounds of CCI/Speer for $220 yesterday.

You might be able to save a few dollars (and therefore, tenths of a penny/round) off those prices by shopping carefully, and wrangling a good shipping price.

But my purchases are already stacked up for my future use...and my local store gets some business.

I've bought tens of thousands of rounds on line. But every so often a local store will have a competitive price.

I guess it's area dependent. You will never find 9mm ball at LGSs for $200 otd in my area. $230 - $245 avg. PLUS 6% tax. I know it's good to support the small guy, but I just wanted to post for those who'd like a good low price delivered to their door.
11.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: josephk1
i am going to hit up some of these deals! I just paid 240 otd for 1000 rounds of 115 gr brass fmj Winchester white box range packs.

Some sub-compact pistols have feed problems with the White Box Winchesters.

I've had three Winchester White Box failures in the past few hundred rounds. All were failures to fire. Good primer hits from the firing pin, but no "bang"...I even re-chambered them to see if a second hit would help...nope...

Pistols in use were a Beretta 92 and a Glock 19.

So, I've stopped buying WWB...for now...

In the meantime, I've got nothing against buying on line. I've bought loads of ammo that way...but it's worth checking your Local Gun Store just to see what they've got on sale. Once in a while, I find a really good deal...

I do not use WWB either. However, don't write the white box stuff off entirely. The 124gr. NATO (also in a white box)is a completely different animal. Great ammo for the range and well-suited as a backup to HP self defense ammunition. Give it a try.

If you want cheap plinking ammo, the Wolf or Silver Bear ammo works well. You can also get that Federal aluminum cased ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back