76 Oil range - opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi -
We are thinking about stocking the 76 "High Performance" Road oil range and the Joe gibbs race range in our shop - how do you guys rate the range in general?

I'm not an expert, but I would rate 76 motor oil as a good quality product at a lower price point. As you're probably aware, 76 is made by Conoco-Phillips Corporation, along with Conoco, Phillips 66 TropArtic, Kendall, and Ford Motorcraft brand oils. Most agree that these oils perform well and are very reasonable in price point. I'm not sure how well-known 76 is in the UK, but it was a major racing fuel supplier here in the states for years, especially in NASCAR. I can't comment on the Joe Gibbs race oils, as I am unfamiliar with them. I hope this helps.

Originally Posted By: CavScorpion
Hi -
We are thinking about stocking the 76 "High Performance" Road oil range and the Joe gibbs race range in our shop - how do you guys rate the range in general?

The question is where is it "brewed" and to who's specifications. Your oil spec's in the UK are usually different than ours in the US. You really need to find out if those oil's meet your UK spec's.

Whimsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back