6th Gen Ford Bronco Reliability.

Quality is no longer job one at Ford. Apparently it hasn't been in decades.
27.gif
These comments come from a former Ford Fan Boy.

Quality is no longer job one at Ford. Apparently it hasn't been in decades.
27.gif
These comments come from a former Ford Fan Boy.
I agree. Regardless of the QC issues it obviously has, it seems like there is systemic problem with the design and engineering of the vehicle itself.

This has been typical of Ford's new models for many years. With Ford, every buyer is a beta tester for the first couple of years. With the newer vehicles, the complexity has gone way up, and so have the problems.

Reading the problems of the Bronco on the 6G forum is like watching a train wreck in real time. I just can't stop reading. It's amazing the number of problems, from major system failures to the most basic of assembly quality issues.

Its getting to the point if your vehicle runs ok just keep it instead of taking the risk of having multiple problems before and after the warranty expires. Plus, you end up paying full MSRP sticker price for those Bronco's in most cases. I like smoked pork but I sure don't like to be a guinea PIG hahahaha.

Its getting to the point if your vehicle runs ok just keep it instead of taking the risk of having multiple problems before and after the warranty expires. Plus, you end up paying full MSRP sticker price for those Bronco's in most cases. I like smoked pork but I sure don't like to be a guinea PIG hahahaha.
Seems like you'd be lucky to pay just MSRP for one. The more popular trims still have huge ADM.

Yes the crazy prices are hard to fathom and it could be quite a while until we see a change.
Yes it's new and people have to "have it now", but it's a freaking FORD and they are paying huge ADM just so they can have it now.

But The Ford CEO said they gonna make Quality #1 again . Ford is going back to there American roots building the quality vehicles we so much love and deserve. Toyota better watch out because Ford is coming baby 😎😎🙂
The question is why Ford let quality stray from being "Job One"?

My fleet of Toyotas are quaking on their tires waiting for Ford to catch up...:ROFLMAO:

The question is why Ford let quality stray from being "Job One"?

My fleet of Toyotas are quaking on their tires waiting for Ford to catch up...:ROFLMAO:
I totally agree I had a Corolla that was bulletproof even after well over 200,000 miles. My Hondas that I have previously owned as well as my Civic have been awesome. Way better than my Ford F-150 with only 68,000 highway miles.

The 'new' Bronco market is more of a flippers, Bitcoin-like speculator market than a vehicle market. The social media/internet built up the hysteria and fear-of-missing-out, very much like Bitcoin marketing. Many think it's a guaranteed collectable and treat it as a speculative investment, not something to actually be driven, so they will live mostly in a shrink-wrapped storage bubble, a display trophy to demonstrate how special/cool the owner is, a sort of celebrity. New Bronco owners in my neighborhood will park theirs in prominent locations so drivers-by can drool over them as they drive by. As these vehicles will never be used as vehicles, crap quality is irrelevant, they are only going to be display trophies anyway.....everyone knows how crappy Italian super cars 'quality' is as well, but Ferrari owners couldn't care less, they are also really just display trophies too!

ego buys, speculation, etc. I can see Y tho - its merican & we're a car culture, etc.
I just think of them as apliances (or 4 wheeled art, aahahahaa)

Apparently, the latest failure point on the Bronco is the electric fuel pump. Numerous reports of failures that literally leave you stranded where you are or shut down your vehicle if you're driving.

Back